69300 East Nee Road, Quapaw, OK 74363
Registration and Cancellation Policy:
No attendee will be admitted to this event without payment by check, cash, purchase order or Paypal payment. Arrangements for conference payments are handled by OCPRA Treasurer Brian Adler. POs can be emailed or faxed to email@example.com or (580) 774-7117.
Name substitutions may be made at any time. Full refunds will be given for cancellations received by Friday, June 16. Cancellations made between June 17-July 14 will be subject to a cancellation fee of $225. Please notify Brian Adler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmed registrants who do not attend the event or who cancel after Friday, July 14, are liable for the entire registration fee (including cancellation for medical, business or family reasons).
Please note: Non-payment or non-attendance do not constitute cancellation. All cancellations must be made in writing prior to Friday, July 14, in order to qualify for a partial refund (conference registration minus $225). After July 14, no cancellations will be accepted, and all no-shows will be billed in full. Please retain your cancellation confirmation to avoid being billed.
For additional information, contact Brian Adler at the email address listed above or by phone at (580) 774-3063.
Payment options include check, cash, purchase order or Paypal. If paying with Paypal, please (1) select "Add to Cart" from the registration options below and (2) select the "Register button" on this page to complete your registration.
- Board Member
- Full Conference (not sharing room)
- Full Conference (sharing a room)
- Partial Conference (one night not sharing a room)
- Partial Conference (one night sharing a room)
- Full Conference (not staying at hotel)
- One day only (not staying at hotel)
- Awards Banquet only
- Guest Meals (Sun evening, Mon lunch/banquet, Tues breakfast)
Substitutions and Refunds Policy:
- A discount is given for early registration.
- The OCPRA allows for substitution of participants.
- The OCPRA will provide a 100% refund in the event the conference is canceled.